Two monitors & fullscreen mode - minor bug

All,

I have noticed a small 'bug' which may or may not be fixable.  I run a 2
head Win2k machine, and would like to be able to run full screen on one
monitor, while staying in windows on the other.  The following are the
problems:

- With engine 1, clicking on a window on the 2nd monitor hides the XFree
display on the 1st monitor.
- With engine 2 and 4, one cannot move the mouse over onto the other screen.
- There is no option to specify which monitor to start on.

I DO realize these are really minor issues, and do not expect a fix unless
they are really easy fixes.  Just wanted to report my findings.

Also in windowed mode, XFree works surprizingly well on a two head system.
It has no problems whatever stretching between the two.

Regards,
Chris