RE: Cygwin-xfree installation problems

Xfree86 itself does not Open a shell on your screen.
For installation Xinstall.sh uses sh shell and it cannot be changed because
we do not want to alter the default installation scripts from Xfree86 Inc.
These scripts are used on multiple platforms therefore it will not be good
idea to change shell in those scripts.

For xterm, rxvt and xmterm etc you can use tcsh or whatever shell you
like... just edit the startup scripts per your choice.

Suhaib