RE: can't start X server

So, let me get this straight.  The last 100 or so messages were due to
people not reading the documentation, not due to any problem with the
installation instructions?  If there is a problem with the instructions, or
a common mistake that others will make, I will need to know so that I can
update the User's Guide and FAQ.

Harold