Re: Errors with xFree86

Ed,
We're almost half a day apart - hence delay in response. The problem is best
posted on the mailing list. In fact in the first reply, I forgot to do a cc to
cygwin/xfree86. Later I realized this and did post the reply on the mailing
list.

The errors you're reporting here are related to the path. The files not found
are not on the path searched when startxwin.bat is executed. So as a start, I'd
suggest that you print out the startxwin.bat and look at the path included in
the batch file. I assume that you know what I mean by path. If you're from a
Unix background, it takes quite a while to figure things out in cygwin.

For the purpose of the wider cygwin and xfree86 community, I'm copying your mail
to cygwin.

Best wishes,

Alfred Vahau