RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 37

Francis,

> No, no. Have you seen the attached picture ?
> It's when the mouse cursor is passing over something that the
> color JUST under
> the mouse cursor is refreshing. Not the whole window. I know the
> phenomen you're
> talking about, and it's not that. It's like you are painting with
> your cursor on
> a bitmap. See the red trace on the blue head. It's where my mouse went.

I forgot to mention to you that there were no pictures attached to the
private email that you said had pictures attached :(  Please try sending
them again, or send me a URL for them.

> My personnal thanks, at least ;-)

Ah, you are very welcome.

> You mean puting pseudocolor in all engines, or just finishing engine 1 ?
> I read something this mornig about a project in beta stage from
> others, are you
> talking about that, too ?

Yes, I mean that I will compartmentalize the PseudoColor support in such a
way that it can easily be implemented for the other engines.  Once I've done
that I will probably just go ahead and implement PseudoColor support for the
other engines, as it won't be too hard.  However, I don't intend to do much
to improve the overall quality or feature set of the current PseudoColor
support.

> I don't think I'll have time, but who knows ?

Just a few minutes a day...