Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 36

Hi Harold,

now the colors stay on in a window with or without focus also in Windows98.

When I minimize the whole xserver window and raise it again, colors may change
slightly and can be repaired by "drawing" with the cursor. I just now have
started Netscape with xwin minimized, and after raising it again, all window
colors (xterm, MAGIC) change totally under the moving cursor.
This happens only in 8bit mode, not in 32bit mode.

A final feature request now is to put 8bit on top of 32bit, so the graphics
card may stay with 32bit.

Holger