Re: X server won't start in win95a

I installed win98 over win95 on one of the PC on which X server would
not start in win95a. I reinstalled cygwin and XWin. The X server started
right away! I will probably install win98 on the other non-working win95
machine soon. I hope the problem with win95a I have described to you so
far has been somewhat useful to you with respect to xfree86 development
on cygwin. I certainly greatly appreciate your team's efforts. Keep up
the good work!

Raymond