Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 34

Hi, Harold

>1) Add desired display depth vs. current display depth as criteria
>for whether to change the video mode when using a DirectDraw engine in
>fullscreen.

Great, it works much better now :-)

>2) Add experimental support for a real PseudoColor visual.  Toggled
>on and off with WIN_PSEUDO_SUPPORT in win.h.

The colors are completely different than in 32bit mode - do you want some
screen captures?

>3) Add DirectDraw return values to error messages for failed function
>calls in winshaddd.c and winshadddnl.c.

>4) The StaticColor colormap only had 20 colors when using the GDI
>engine.  Create the colormap with all 256 colors in the default GDI
>palette, and set the shadow DIB palette to the default GDI palette so
>that all colors in the colormap display correctly.  In other words,
>fix the StaticColor support when using the GDI engine.

I'm not sure I understand :-(

>Enjoy,
>
>Harold

I do:-)

When I see the problem with desktop refreshing - is that hard work to make
workspace transparent, when no backround picture is selected?

Pavel