RE: X server won't start in win95a

OK now stop talking round about, please..... we asked you a couple of time
that sprovide details of your messages... it is a no go and it does not work
on my win98 and microsoft has two sources for windows those mails are
useless and no can help you here.  If you want someone to help you, send
detail of your problems

Suhaib