RE: Copyright [cgf, please comment]

> What is adraft?  What is a final document? Why copyright on draft
> and why you have not given a diff file against current FAQ so Rob can
> work on it.  Am I misunderstanding that you do not want conetnts of
> current FAQ while important in the your draft. Only draft cannot
> be posted.
> Draft is a draft and only final document will be posted which will contain
> yours
> and everyone contribution.  You need to get things clear at your
> end please.

When I say Cygwin/XFree86 FAQ (draft), it is a formal reference to the
document of that title, which I created, that is currently in draft form.
This is all as opposed to The Cygwin/XFree86 FAQ, located at:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/faq.html

I always try to be very clear about what I am referring to, thus I am always
repeating filesystem paths, filenames, document titles, function names, etc.
Just imagine trying to follow what I am referring to if I started replacing
proper names with 'it', 'that', 'this', etc. :)