Re: cygwin faq ready for presentation review.

| I'm aiming for the same look and feel as the rest of the XFree86/cygwin
| site. That is: if we move it here, we should move it on the other site
| pages as well. Currently it derives nicely off the Cygwin home page too,
| which is good. I'm open to discussion on this though :]

Is it possible to do some kind of Index to the left, and when it is
done.. the faq text fills out the complete width?

like:

TOCTOCTOC faqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaq
TOCTOCTOC faqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaq
TOCTOCTOC faqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaq
TOCTOCTOC faqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaq
          faqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaq
faqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfafqafqfaq
faqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfafqafqfaq
faqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfafqafqfaq
faqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfafqafqfaq
faqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfaqfafqafqfaq

Once in a while when I designed a site we did something like:

SITE
<Foo> Foo is this
<Bar> bar is that
<Gaz> gaz is otherwise

when you clicked on the links the TOC came up like

<SITE> Foo <Bar> <Gaz>

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis
thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

(<> means that they are clickable)

I don't really know how appliable this is to cygwin, because we don't
need to explain the links on the main page.. or something but..

        /Andy