Re: Cygwin + XPM + fvwm

The "Cygwin Team" actually decided to use a separate mailing list for
X related questions.

Please confine your X observations to the cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
mailing lsit.

You might also want to adjust your thinking away from offering
suggestions to actually offering specific code to implement your ideas.
That is the fastest way to turn a good idea into reality.

cgf