WG: Test 23 crash

Hello,

I´m running test23 since release.
I use it under Win2k SP1 engl. and connect to a remote Suse 7.1 via xdmcp.
Sometimes, when I try to login under KDE2 the X closes without any error.
This behaviour occurs also sometimes under KDE2 when try to open a new
application.
Does anyone have a suggestion?
How can I dump the output of the XWin.exe into a file not onto the cmd
window?
Is it possible to get rid of the opening cmd window, when starting xwin?

Okay what was my problem report, but now a have a maybe very simple
question:
- How can should my cygwin.bat look to start the X automatically ?
It should do:
1. start cygwin
2. jump into a /usr/X11R6/bin
3. ./startxwin.bat