RE: glib/gtk+-1.2.10 and xfce-3.4.4 for cygwin is available

There is significantly more to do than that!

* All file handling operations need to be classified as text or binary,
and appropriate file modes set.
* I had serious trouble with libtool and glib modules. I believe Edward
has fixed that, which in combination with the Cygwin 1.3.x support for
pthreads should allow full glib support.
* As far as gnone goes, Orbit needs workarounds for security on win9x,
esound support has just recently been added (cygwin 1.3.x again), and
most of the other libraries were trivial, once they had their export
symbols defined properly.

Rob