RE: display depth

Matej,

8 bits per pixel is not supported, yet.

I will be working on 8 bpp shortly, but it requires some palette management
so it will take some time to code.

The bit depth command line parameter is only used when running in a
DirectDraw fullscreen mode, otherwise we have to use the bit depth that
Windows is currently using.

I will also be updating the User's Guide shortly to reflect when the bpp
parameter is used and when it is ignored.

Thank you for your interest in the project,

Harold