Cygwin/XFree86 on win95/98

Hi,

        Here is some information on the behaviour of cygwin/xfree86 on win95
as well as on win98. What I find is somewhat interesting: Some features,
which don't work on win95, work fine on win98 and vice versa.

On Win95:
========
        - works fine in window mode
        - does not work when running with -query option (as reported
          earlier, gives the following:
                Fatal server error:
                XDMCP fatal error: Session declined No valid address)

On Win98:
========
        - works fine while running with -query option
        - does not work in window mode
        - could not get it working for the first time
(XWin.exe.stackdump error); started working after I added
          -fullscreen option as suggested by Nick Holgate. Server
          test 22 too has this problem.

        Obviously, it will be good to have the features correctly working on
both win95/98 :-). Do these things have anything to do with the OS since I
used the same cygwin/xfree86 packages on both win95/98?

        In case it helps: On win95: the display adapter is ATI 264-VT3
(DirectDraw). On win98, it is SiS 620.

Thanks,
Muthu