RE: A user's wish list

 minumum requirement is cygwin1.dll and mount point.you can grab it from
snapshot directory and play around.

-----Original Message-----
From: Holger Vogt
To: Cygx (E-mail)
Sent: 4/14/2001 12:23 PM
Subject: A user's wish list

To make the xserver even more useful to more applications, I would like
to suggest some enhancements:

1)   allow a single buffer visual  (at least good for my CAD
application)
2)   three button mouse emulation for two button PC mouse (e.g. middle
button emulated by clicking both or 'shift and left' or ...)
3)   offer a download package with the minimum files necessary to run
xwin for users not having the whole CYGWIN installation.
4)   fix the European keyboard issues

Thanks to all of you for your great work.

Holger