Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 17

Harold,

the attribute list to glXChooseVisual specifies only GLX_RGBA, which means: If
present, only TrueColor and DirectColor visuals are considered. As other
parameteres to glXChooseVisual the screen is set to 0, the display is given by
XOpenDisplay(NULL).

Holger