RE: Web page modifications ready for proofreading

Robert,

> Also in the news "Windows including and later than Windows
> 95" should be
> "Windows including Windows 95" (and later is redundant)

Fixed.  It now reads "Cygwin/XFree86 now runs on Microsoft Windows 95 and
later."

> Where you discuss the installer options, please reword to
> make it clear
> that installing _everything_ from cygwin is ok, it's only selective
> installation that is a problem.

In that section I'm referring to the binary/text mode mounting options, etc.
In any case, I didn't want to have a huge elaboration of the options right
in the middle of the front page; thus, the redirection to the User's Guide.
Should I make it more clear?

> Please put (web site) beside my name... I'm contributing code ;].
> and (Project Owner or Leader or something) beside Suhaib.

Huh?  I don't understand what you are requesting.

> And finally under acknowledgements, please insert before mumit Khan,
>
> "Suhaib Siddiqi", the project creator for creating and managing the
> project..

Done.

Can I check in?  Huh, huh, can I? :)