Re: Debug of Test 15 (cgf input needed)

Chris, what you write makes perfect sense and I had tried it.
Here are more details.
I can see there are two threads, but bt and where tell me
"Cannot access memory at address 0x7cee8008" for both threads.
The only thing I can deduce by looking at the pc and the dll's
is that the program is in kernel32.

I also wrote a very simple program and repeated the procedure.
There attach doesn't hang, but I have the same memory
access problem. At any rate I don't have an unstripped version
of the cygwin dll to debug cygwin. I was simply hoping to confirm
that the program is in select.

Pierre