RE: Keyboard handling

Corinna,

Thanks for the testing... but I just started reading the source for cygcheck
and cygcheck opens a file for the console input and displays the characters
read from that file.  Those characters aren't going to be the same as the
window message that Windows sends for keyboard input.

I threw together a simple program, which is very ugly, that simply dumps the
keyboard messages to a file called "keys.log" in the current directory.

Please run this program, enter the following keysequences, and send me your
"keys.log" file.  Thanks.
1) Ctrl_L press, AltGr press, Ctrl_L release, AltGr release.
2) AltGr press, AltGr release.

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/KeyboardMessages.zip