From: cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of danh@gelatinous.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 3:59 PM
To: cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: i can alt tab out of X... but i can't get back

So I downloaded cygwin and the associated X packages,
and got it all working, ran the batchfile, works great.

I alt-tab to my windows desktop... but I can't alt-tab back

i end up having to kill off the x server and restarting
it if I want to use x again.

is there a solution for this?
a secret keyboard combination I do not know of?

thanks

-dan