Re: [ANNOUNCE] XWin Keyboard test 3

On Sat, Mar 31, 2001 at 09:43:12PM +0200, Alexander Gottwald wrote
> The kbd-test-3 release of the keyboard test is available at
> http://www.gotti.org or [1]
> I fixed the problems with Alt_R (I just removed the fake Control_L press)

I actually used kdb-test-4 (I just could'nt find the announcemet, so I
used this old one) and your xmodmap.de. All but the Alt-Gr key work well.
Using xev, I realised that the state returned include Control, so I
actually got Ctrl-[ and not [, for example. I think, it is not enough to
suppress the fake Control_L press, the status has to be cleaned up as well.

Reinhard