RE: [ANN] SecurityPolicy File and Keyboard map

Can you give me a favor and test win32-x11
(http://sources.redhat.com/win32-x11)
If the keyboard works in it?

Since Harold server with soon replace xwin.exe permanently I do not see
much sense in fixing current xwin keymap.h file.  However if keyboard in
xwin32-x11 works, Harold may consider borrowing my keboard code from their.
His xwin.exe inherited keyboard problems from mine xwin.exe

Suhaib