RE: XShm (How to build X to get the Shm to work)

Do it on your own rsik on Windows.  Your CPU will all the time
at 100% usage, if you try to run X for extended period like hours Windows
might start crashing a lot of programs with "enough memory  errors"  There
were reasons I
changed back #define HasHsm to NO ater first release a year ago. Lynx OS use
no XHSM so does
many other OS.

Suhaib