Extra: Lazy developer finally updates version of Cygwin!

I just updated my version of Cygwin and I am recompiling my Cygwin/XFree86
tree.

In a few hours I will have a new executable compiled against the latest
Cygwin release.

I'm sure that compiling against my old version of Cygwin was causing
problems for people that have the latest version of Cygwin.

However, now everyone that had an older version of Cygwin will need to
update to the latest version.