RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 9

On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Harold Hunt wrote:

> Did you update your Cygwin/XFree86 installation to 4.0.3?

Yes, at least the xfree-dll and xfree-xwin. But since I had the other
packages not installed before, i have not updated them.

The strange thing is, that it's sometimes running half an our or longer
and the next time it crashes short after the first client connected.

bye
	ago
 http://www.gotti.org
 +49 3752 349 80 80