RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 8

How about making the engine 1 engine 2 and engine 3 etc more user friendly

for example

engine gdi instead of engine 1

engine ddx3 for engine 2 becaus eit use DirectX 3

engine ddx6 for engine 4

engine ddx for engine 8

etc etc.  otherwise a user may end up carrying a list of 1, 2, 3 and 4 etc
for engines :-)

Suhaib