From: Palic, Darko
To: cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com
Sent: 3/25/2001 9:41 AM
Subject: XDMCP

Hello,

I ask some time ago how to setup my XFree to use XDMCP. I got an answer
but
it couldnīt fix my problem.
Iīm using SuSE 7.1 and Cygwin/XFree 4.0.3.
I can export any applications form my LinuxBox to my Cygwin/Xfree, but
how
can I setup my cygwin/Xfree to use XDMCP of my linux box?
I can connect to my linux box with XDMCP via Exceed, so I think the
XDMCP is
runnig fine on my linux box.

I hope I can get help

Regards,