RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 2

One weird thing.

If I start X from a DOS prompt using starxwin.bat it works fine
but starting from a bash shell using startx script, I get
X with a black background, on which nothing can be displayed and mouse
cursor disappears if I move mosue over it.

Suhaib