RE: compile problems Xutf8TextListToTextProperty not defined

Suhaib,

Just to follow up on this mail, I did a cvs update -d -P and
have rebuilt. The good news is that I got everything to build!
Boy was that a fun exercise! I can see how much hard work you've
done to check in the cygwin-specific code to make this work.
Thanks again. I'm very happy to have an up-to-date set of
X files to work with!

The bad news is that due to changes in cygwin's compiler
(version 2.95.2-7), the windows header files aren't found by
default. I had to change the makefiles for the dll's to gcc
-mwin32 to get this to work. IIRC, they recently went from
-DWIN32 being the default to having to use -mwin32 to get the
windows headers. Also the these files are now located in
/usr/include/w32api. (gcc 2.95.2-8 is due out soon, so this
might change again)

One other thing, the freetype-def.cpp file seems to be missing.
I managed to create one myself and subsequently built the
libfreetype.dll. I realize that your not in charge of the sources
in cvs so I'll look for the appropriate people to contact.

Regards,

--Kevin