RE: compile problems Xutf8TextListToTextProperty not defined

I am afraid your CVS download is still not the same when I downloaded it.
This was fised in CVS 4 weeks ago.  This symbol is from X11R6.5.1 and
broke X11 compilation after X11R6.5.1 were merged into XF86.  Anyway it was
fixed in CVS 4 weeks ago.  Basically, you add it to xc/lib/X11/X11-def.cpp.

Suhaib