RE: help with link error: undefined reference to XGetHostname

Do yu care to post the out put of compile link error messages.
If it is tetris issue, I may not be able to help you but
will do my best to help you if the link time errors were due to
Cygwin/XFree86,
which I doubt.

However without seeing what kind of errors you are getting, I cannot
be of any help to you.

Suhaib