Off list for a little while

I'll be off the mailing list from about ten minutes ago until sometime next
week, as I am heading down to college and I'll be changing email addresses
and setting up some other computers of mine.

I'm not sure how much contributing I'll be able to do, as my fastest home
windows machine is a 233 MMX... compiling is going to be really slow.  :)

One benefit of going back to school is that I'll probably be able to sucker
a few people into helping me... heh heh.

Well, I'll mail when I'm back on list.  My email address will be huntharo at
msu daught edu... people that have contacted me directly before can feel
free to do so at that new address.