Re: After upgrading last night, Xfree no longer works.

Well, if extract.exe is also "crashing" (Still dont know what "crashing"
means), I assume your cygwin install is having some problems.  I updated to the
most recent dll 3 hours ago, and it all works for me, with the most recent
version of extract.exe.

If your cygwin install is having some problems, it is very easy to re-install
it.  Simply move your directory to a different name for a temporary backup, and
re-install the cygwin binaries.

Thats all I can say with what little I know about your problem.
Brian