Re: Cygwin/XFree86 Binaries updated

> >Remember I *am* able to run X applications now, thanks to Harold.
>
> You are very welcome for Test 7... just keep in mind that, despite all
> appearances to the contrary, Test 7 is ugly :)

Thanks ... well I couldn't help saying that you're invaluable for us W9x
guys :)
Y E S !!!

The only thing I found really ugly with Test 7 are the colors ... *YUK* ;)

As we're talking here...there's only _8 bit_ available at the moment for
W9x, correct?
16 bit resulted in an ugly DD error msgbox.

Well in the meantime, I managed to get XV (3.10a) to compile with cygwin
stock GCC (using a little dirty hack regarding _sys_errlist, after almost
giving up! ;), and the only thing missing for me is the amount of colors.

Keep up your good work...
Andreas