Re: Compilation of GTK+ GLib in cygwin-xfree

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Collins" <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au>
To: "Bernard Revet" <bmrevet@igr.fr>; <cygwin-xfree@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 12:45 PM
Subject: RE: Compilation of GTK+ GLib in cygwin-xfree

Does your glib pass the gmodule test suite? Thats where I got stuck (and
haven't returned to yet) on GNOME.

Hello Robert, hello Bernard,

I'm *so happy* to see some of you have the same problem as I have. So I know
I'm not alone :)
I also tried to compile gtk+ 1 week ago. But my case is worse!
I *must* have gthread resp. pthread compiled in the lib without compromises,
just because the application(s) I want to run with glib/gtk+ require thread
handling (90% of them).
However, my system was referenced as "not thread-safe". Obviously, that's
true.
45 mins later - with gtk+ still being compiling -, I got an error message
related to pthread*.
Well you've pushed me - I'm going to try it again this evening - with
everything described IN DETAIL.
IIRC, glib also complained about a  particular thing. I'll report you back
soon.

Andreas