RE: XWIN.exe: Windows 9x and Windows Me (referring to OLD THREAD)

libz.dll is in /usr/X11R6/bin

Suhaib

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Eibach
To: Suhaib Siddiqi
Sent: 11/15/2000 12:01 PM
Subject: Re: XWIN.exe: Windows 9x and Windows Me (referring to OLD THREAD)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Suhaib Siddiqi" <ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com>
To: "'Andreas Eibach '" <a.eibach@gmx.net>;
<cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2000 10:23 PM
Subject: RE: XWIN.exe: Windows 9x and Windows Me (referring to OLD
THREAD)

> No files do not vanish, that did not work therefore it was removed.
> You need Test 7, look for threads in October and November

Thanks.
Yes I HAVE found Test 7 meanwhile after merciless querying of the
ML-archive
database.
Wasn't *that* easy, though.

I installed the Test 7 from Harold's private MSU.EDU web site,
(OverlayAndNoDITest.tar.bz2, IIRC)

however, I ran into this:

"LIBZ.DLL was not found".

Fine, downloaded libz.dll somewhere from the depths of the Net, and put
it
in the tree.
Then I got:

"XWin.exe is linked to missing export LIBZ.dll:inflateInit_"

???
I'm getting clueless.

andreas