RE: miSprite Solution (?) Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Overlay and No DirectInput Test 4

Well, that problem I had too since B20.1, that why I always created
the diff files on Linux box <grin>.  I have no idea why under
Cygwin I get a lot of lines inserted, MAYBE Windows cannot
differentiate between lines when it compares?

Speaking of Windows, I saw on MSDN Universal subscription site,
Windows Whistler Beta 1 is available to MSDN Universal Subscriber,
which would replace Win2k, and Win Me for home users as will as business.
This would be a good news, that finally, slowly, all those different
versions
of Windows with different kernel will be flushed out and there will be a
universal
Windows for everyone.  I will download Windows Whistler Beta-1 and give
XWIN.exe a whirl on it.

Suhaib