RE: miSprite Solution (?) Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Overlay and No DirectInput Test 4

I will check tonight.  The source tree is at my home PC.  However, I would
prefer
one of the two following solutions:

1) add fbPictureInit (or equivalent) in the xwin

2) or for a quick and dirty fix change the following

#ifdef RENDER
        PictureScreenPtr    ps = GetPictureScreen(pScreen);
    #endif

#if defined(RENDER) && !defined (__CYGWIN__)