RE: questions on DISPLAY and libX11.a

John, what is your opinion?  I am actually getting frustrated with
SourceForge.Net.
Most (almost all) of the mails for help now go unanswered?
A lot of Win32 users are interested in MSVC support. I would take Chris
offer,
if you do not mind and move the project to Sources.redhat.com?

Chris, project is open source.  Actually, it is a nice complimentary project
which provides missing VC++ support to developers for X11.

Suhaib