RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Overlay and No DirectInput Test 4

Harold,
	 I downloaded the newest drivers as you suggested and used your
new Test 4 suite. Same problem occurs. One thing I did find in the
readme for the new driver was:

b)	Windowed Mode (DirectX plays back in a window). The Jeronimo
	2000 card supports this mode on the primary monitor without
	errors. The Jeronimo 2000 supports this mode across multiple
	monitors as long as the DirectX application writes to
	off-screen memory rather than writing data directly to the
	screen.

Do you know what mode you write in (off-screen or direct)? This may be
at the root of my problem. I tried running in single screen mode but
obviously my graphics card is not working error free as advertised.
Surprise, surprise.

Joel