RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Overlay and No Direct Input Test (Win9x & NT/2000)

Was that last line "cannot load xf_dx.dll" an error message?

Harold

-----Original Message-----
From: Francis VIVAT [mailto:francis.vivat@cetp.ipsl.fr]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 1:13 PM
To: Harold Hunt; Cygx (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Overlay and No Direct Input Test (Win9x &
NT/2000)

Hi,

NT4 FR SP6 / Nvidia TNT2 M64 / French Keyboard
DELL Optiplex GX1p

$ XWin.exe -screen 0 640x480x16
_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root
Desired pwin->width = 00000280
Desired pwin->height = 000001e0
Desired pwin->paddedWidth = 00000500
Desired pwin->bitsPerPixel = 00000010
cannot load xf_dx.dll

:-(

With original one, it worked for me (except for the keyboard mapping)

CU
.                         \)|(/
.                         (o o)
.(_|                  Francis VIVAT                   |
.  |                    CETP-CNRS                     |
.  |  10-12, avenue de l'Europe  78140 Velizy         |
.  |             Tel    : +33 1 3925 4780             |
.  |             Fax    : +33 1 3925 4922             |_
.  |      E-Mail : francis.vivat@cetp.ipsl.fr         | )