RE: Xfree on Win98?

At present Windows 98/95 are not supported.  You should cosnider reading FAQ
and mail archives please!

You may consider using X-server-1.0 archive from "contrib" directory.  It is
not based
upon XFree86, and uses no Cygwin, but should work on Windows 95/98 in
Single-Windowed mode.

It should be installed in \usr not c:\cygwin\usr\X11R6 directory... just to
warn you before
you start posting without reading FAQ and doing a search on mail archives.

Suhaib