RE: Arrow keys, etc

I am sorry but adding these variables to the enviornment did not solve the
problem. Also it is not a problem with termcap since both mcedit and vim
work fine with arrow keys. I am using the termcap that came with the
recent cygwin. All
the keys on the keyboard are functional in nedit except the arrow keys.
When I use Xwin32 (commercial) with the same nedit the arrow keys work
fine. The machine is NT 4.0 service pack 6.
Yadin.
Please reply to yadin at pitt dot edu or to the list.