RE: Build of XFree86 from CVS - why Xserver is not built

It should be xwininfo in xc/programs/Imakefile.  I think there are typos
in the Imakefile from recent CVS.

However try the attched Imakefile.  in /xc/programs/Xserver remane the
Imakefile
to Imakefile.old (do not use Imakefile.orig because it would get deleted
by makedepend) then copy the attached Imakefile to /xc/programs/Xserver.  I
think
!DllMakeModules was the one causing the failure.
Let me know
Suhaib

Imakefile