website update(s)

Some updates to the cygwin/xfree website:
* I've trimmed the faq and index pages down a little - they are now
approximately half the download sise they were, and much easier for me to
keep them looking consistent. If anything looks weird just drop a note to
the list.
* I've put the World Wide Web Consortium html validation logo on the pages,
as they now meet the HTML 4.0 Transitional spec. (Redhat folk: if the logos
are a bad idea this is bad just let me know and I'll remove them asap.)
* I've tried to make the pages look-n-feel a little more like the main
cygwin ones, without breaking the layout too much. If anyone who is a
graphics wiz wants to break the gimp out and do a cygwin/xfree logo like the
cygwin home page logo, I think that's be neat.
* The CSS coding in the pages is not quite up to spec as I haven't dug into
that properly yet. Again if you notice anything weird (particularly if you
use netscape <6) drop a note to the list. I've tried to be pretty generic
whilst still getting it 'just so'.

I haven't sorted through the recent mailing list messages for FAQ fodder,
but I've got them in a folder, and in my next burst of free time.....

Rob