Re: new faq and index

I see, I guess I was overly specific in selection of the qualifying
terms.  This was a matter of grammer, not technical information, so any
other wording that accomplished the same task would be fine.  So I just
took a moment to look at the current FAQ at
http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/xfree/faq.html and its structure and
wording deals with the issue I had very nicely.