RE: Installation How-To Draft

Excellent. I'll be doing the FAQ tonight hopefully.
regarding thr rgb.txt file, could you tar.bz2 _just that file_ yourself?
Then we can put it in the ftp directory as a separate download. (Unless
Suhaib thinks that's a bad idea..)

I'd suggest you obfuscate your email address if this goes straight on
the web, there are crawlers that grab email address's and then spam them
:-[
I.e. harold at compasstechnologies dot com rather than harold@...

Harold when we're all happy with this, for me to load it on the cygwin
xfree pages, could you tar.bz2 the pages & graphics and mail to my
personal email address.

Suhaib, if you're happy with Harold's How-to, (which I am), I think it
should be hosted on the cygwin/xfree pages (particularly as Harold has
said his employer won't host it).

Rob