From: Harold Hunt [mailto:Harold@compasstechnologies.com]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 12:21 AM
To: Cygx (E-mail)
Subject: Non-fatal error message "RGB_DB"

Following my installation how-to instructions exactly, I still receive the
following non-fatal error when XWin.exe launches:

"Couldn't open RGB_DB '/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb' "

Any ideas why?  Am I missing a package in my list of packages to download?
If so, which package?

The current list of packages to download in my how-to is as follows:
xfree86-4.0-DLLs.tar.bz2
xfree86-4.0-fonts.tar.bz2
xfree86-4.0-Xterm.tar.bz2
xfree86-4.0-Xwin.tar.bz2